Norcal Summer Cosplay Gathering

Welcome from Coyote Point, San Mateo California.
I didn't try to take pictures of tons of people.  For one thing, I've gone to Fanime and found that because I don't know many cosplayer's some of them look at me disguised if I ask to take pictures.  Kind of weird, but I know most are not like this they come out to show off all the hard work they put into their costumes.

The other thing is, the lighting was terrible as most gathering are but it's worse doing mid day summer shoots.  So I was looking for the just right area and I went pretty far out there in picking spots.  At least my pictures shouldn't look like any other photographers (I sure hope!) and those who felt it was work taking good shots made the effort to go up the hill to this location.

The cosplayers were awesome, I appreciate their participation.  I'll be back for more gatherings again soon.




















Comments